Knoxville Civic Coliseum and Auditorium
500 Howard Baker Ave, Knoxville, TN 37915
- Take the I-40/I-75 to 388A for James White Parkway
- Continue onto TN-158 Wo Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the Summit Hill Dr exit
- Turn left onto E Summit Hill Dr SEo Turn right at the 1st cross street onto S Hall of Fame Dr
- Turn left onto Howard Baker Jr BlvdParking
- Groups will be carpooling from their Host Home and or their prearranged location. Group leaders will pass along information.
Drop-off and pickup are located on Howard Baker Jr. Blvd for students that are not staying in a Host Home.
To drop off, please use the Right lane
- To park, please use the Left lane and proceed to the designated parking garageo Parking is FREE
- Merchandise will be available to purchase each day at Conference while supplies last.
- You can purchase merchandise with cash or card.
- Breakfast is not provided. Please bring your students favorite cold breakfast to your host home. (pop tarts, granola bars, fruit, etc)
- No outside food can be brought into the event center. We will have several water stations. Students may bring a water bottle.
- Concessions will be open, and you can pay with card or cash
- If you are diabetic or have specific dietary need, please bring a note with your food.
- No deliveries (i.e. having pizza delivered to the venue.)
Conference Check In
- On Wednesday, July17th, you can pick up your lanyard, wristband, merch pre-orders, as well as host information for your student at your fp campus
- Your student needs to CHECK IN on July 17th to receive their wristband for conference entry. If not, they will need to check in at the GUEST
SERVICES table at the venue.
- Please drop off medication at the host home with your student’s small group leader if they are staying overnight.
- Please package all medication in a clear plastic bag labeled withyour student’s information. Please provide written instruction for each medication.
Each Student Pastor will announce the Service Time that student will attend on Sunday morning per their Campus. Please check with student
small group leader for more details.
- For a schedule and FAQ section, please see movementconference.events
What to Bring: ( * denotes items needed for overnight stay only)• Comfortable clothes• Snack and drink to share*• Bible & Pen• Medications• Pillow*• Towels & Washcloths*• Toiletries• Sleeping Bag*• Favorite Cold Breakfast Item*Prohibited Items:Alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, drugs, reworks, knives, weapons, rearms, balloons, balloon launchers or any items intended to be used for pranks of any kind.